From time to time, we all enjoy going out for a great meal and drinks. But what if you have a deeper passion for bar and restaurant culture?
If you’re a serious foodie, especially in Virginia, then you might think about buying or leasing a VA bar or restaurant.
Fred’s Properties Group is my own company. We can look for a bar and restaurant to rent or buy in Virginia that suits you.
But have you already researched a few bars and restaurants for rent and sale in VA? If so, then contact me. My staff can negotiate the terms for a Virginia bar or restaurant to lease or purchase.
FIND VIRGINIA’S BEST BARS AND RESTAURANTS TO RENT OR BUY WITH US
Let’s talk about my database’s listings for VA bars and restaurants for sale or rent. To clarify, it includes photos and building specifications. You’ll also see rental agreement terms factor inside.
As soon as you enlist our service, we evaluate your leads for criteria like:
- operations expenses (NNN)
- heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
- and zoning
We also check out equally important concerns such as square footage and all aspects of building structure.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A BAR OR RESTAURANT TO BUY OR LEASE IN VIRGINIA?
Basically, I know Virginia commercial real estate by heart. From Virginia Beach to Manassas, I’m familiar with the whole state.
What is more, my experience centers chiefly in Northern Virginia. So I get what’s essential in locating great bars and restaurants for rent and sale in VA::
- loading docks (or drive-ins and forklifts)
- utilities (water, sewer, electric and gas)
- fire suppression (sprinkler systems, fire code adherence)
In addition, I can show you both Class A and Class B Virginia bars and restaurants to rent or to buy to consider.
While Class A properties have prime locations, Class B listings are sometimes more budget-conscious.
In either case, my database includes many bars and restaurants for rent and sale in Virginia that I can show you.
DON’T OVERSPEND IN THESE KEY AREAS FOR VA BARS AND RESTAURANTS
“You don’t have to spend money on everything.” Discovering your ideal VA bar and restaurant to lease or buy is easier with this in mind.
For instance, many Virginia bar and restaurant owners overspend on sales and marketing. As a matter of fact, it’s incredibly easy to do this.
But cost-saving solutions can help. Make use of social media. In like manner, consider low-cost ads on popular local websites. Or expand your networking efforts with neighborhood businesses.
In addition, watch your pocketbook on equipment costs, remodeling, and food expenses.
LET MY COMPANY SHOW YOU PRIME VA BARS AND RESTAURANTS FOR RENT OR LEASE
Well located bars and restaurants for rent or sale in Virginia can be scarce. But my database lists quite a few at this time.
If you want to get started, then let me know when it’s convenient for you.
In sum, my staff can discover a VA bar or restaurant for rent or sale to suit your demands.
Popular cities to invest in Bars & Restaurants:
- Arlington County: Arlington
- Fairfax County: Fairfax, Alexandria, Reston, Herndon, Vienna, Great Falls, Falls Church, Oakton, Chantilly, Centreville, McLean, Burke, Clifton, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Baileys Crossroads, Fort Belvoir.
- Loudoun County: Sterling, Ashburn, Leesburg, Hamilton, Brambleton, Purcellville, Stone Ridge, South Riding, Middleburg, Aldie, Round Hill, Upperville, Lovettesville, Bluemont, Paris, Waterford, Hillsboro.
- Prince William Co.: Woodbridge, Gainesville, Bristow, Haymarket, Occoquan, Dumfries, Dale City, Nokesville .
Manassas, Manassas Park, Manassas Park City are independent cities in the Prince William County region.